Annual Conference Proceedings
of the Consortium for Research on Educational Assessment and Teaching Effectiveness
Annual publication of the CREATE conference proceedings!
Submission of Manuscripts:
CREATE is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the improvement of assessment and evaluation in PK-12 and higher education. CREATE publishes original assessment and evaluation studies, research and reports that are aligned with our purpose statement.
The purpose of CREATE is to facilitate learning through educational assessment and teaching effectiveness. We strive to achieve this by
• Facilitating interactive affiliations among institutions of higher learning, school systems, other educational entities, and independent members
• Promoting ethical, research-based practices and policies
• Publishing contributions from our membership throughout the year
• Creating opportunities for networking
• Creating opportunities for graduating students to share their research with professionals, and hosting conferences that emphasize research and practice
related to educational assessment and evaluation.
The submission process for these Annual Conference Proceedings begins with the submission of an annual conference presentation proposal which is found at https://createconference.org/.
During the presentation proposal submission process those interested in publishing in the Annual Conference Proceedings of the Consortium for Research Educational Assessment and Teaching Effectiveness indicate interest in submitting a completed manuscript for peer-review.